Our 2021/22 West-Mont United Premier Boys teams currently range from U13 through U19. These teams engage in rigorous training sessions and participate in high-level competitions at both the state and regional levels throughout the season.
PREMIER PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Pathway into College
- 3 Training sessions per week
- 2-3 Winter Training sessions incl strength & conditioning
- Video analysis - Individual game highlights
- Regional and National League Play
- National Tournaments
- Recruitment seminars and support
- Professional goalkeeper training
- Player and coach review and evaluation meetings
- Short and long-term player goal setting
- EPL European Soccer tours (U13 - U14 Boys and Girls)
Interested? Register for tryouts!