This 6-week program offers technical training for both boys and girls from U8-U12. The program is ONLY OPEN TO TRAVEL PLAYERS, regardless of club affiliation, and involves an intense training curriculum focused on high-level technical development.
- Boys: Steve Sawyer, Executive Director
- Girls: Stef May, U10-U14 Girls Director of Coaching
- Sessions are designed and run by WMUSA Directors
- Age-appropriate curriculum that promotes development in key technical areas
- Registrations limited to no more than 12 players per Director
- Training dates/times scheduled to avoid WMUSA Travel team training conflicts
- U8-U10 Boys: Tuesdays, Aug 16 - Sep 20, 5:00-6:00pm
- U11-U12 Boys: Tuesdays, Aug 16 - Sep 20, 6:00-7:00pm
- U8-U10 Girls: Wednesdays, Aug 17 - Sep 21, 5:00-6:00pm
- U11-U12 Girls: Wednesdays, Aug 17 - Sep 21, 6:00-7:00pm
Location: HillTop Soccer Complex (560 Royersford Rd, Royersford, PA 19460)
Cost: $199 (includes DTP shirt)
How does DTP differ from normal team training?
DTP focuses solely on the individual player. The training emphasizes technique, without any small-group or team tactics. Most activities include one ball per player to maximize each participant's development.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Sawyer: Ssawyer@westmontunitedsoccer.org .