*Please read the following in its entirety as it contains important information about event registration*
To complete the online check-in please follow these instructions.
1. Go to your GOTSoccer team page
2. Click on the event located under "Event Registration History"
3. Click on the "Documents" tab on the far right
4. Load Documents
The following documents must be uploaded into your team's GOTSoccer account no later than MONDAY 22nd April.
Failure to upload information prior to this date listed, will result in disqualification from the tournament with no refund. Any changes made after the deadline must be communicated to the tournament director.
**NO IN-PERSON REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED**
1. Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association
2. Player Passes
3. Medical Release forms, each player must fill one out AND kept with team manager at the tournament. DOES NOT NEED TO BE UPLOADED (must correspond with roster soccer governing body)
4. Permission to Travel - Not required for Region 1 and US Club teams
5. Guest Player Forms (If applicable) Or written on bottom of roster with required player information (max of 5 guest players)
For questions, please contact Brianb@westmontunitedsoccer.org