DIRECTOR'S TECHNICAL PROGRAM (DTP)
DTP is a supplemental training program focused on individual technical development.
- Each training session is designed by WMUSA Coaching Directors to maximize touches on the ball.
- The program follows an age-appropriate curriculum that promotes development in key technical areas.
- Registrations are limited to no more than 10 players per professional coach, allowing for individualized attention.
- Age groups are broken into ability-based training groups to ensure players are appropriately challenged.
- Training dates/times are scheduled to avoid WMUSA Travel/Premier team training conflicts.
Location: The HEAT Complex (new indoor turf facility): 724 N Adams St, Pottstown, PA 19464
How does DTP differ from normal team training?
DTP focuses solely on the individual player. The training emphasizes technique, without any small-group or team tactics. Most activities include one ball per player to maximize each participant's development.
*During Winter DTP, we will staff as many sessions as possible with WMUSA Coaching Directors. The remaining sessions will be run by highly qualified WMUSA Professional Coaches.
Questions? Contact Steve Sawyer at email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Steve Sawyer, Girls Director of Coaching at Steve@westmontunitedsoccer.org .