West-Mont United is excited to invite you to join our first ever overnight event - the Campout Classic. Taking place on June 16th, the event picks up where the 3v3 Soccer showcase ends. Starting at 5PM and running through the night until 12 noon on Sunday June 17th. There will be activities for kids and adults!
Each tent site is $40, which fits a 6-person tent. One adult must be present per tent and a max of 5 people are allowed per tent site. If you register for multiple tents we will ensure you are grouped together. Individual registrations and requests to be grouped will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. Register early - there are limited tent spots available.
• Activities such as balloon toss, soccer challenges, games and more
• Cornhole tournament
• Slip and slide/bounce house
• BYOB - pack your cooler and relax with fellow soccer families
• Cafe and grill will be open for food, including a roasting pig and breakfast in the morning
• Overnight security team to ensure safety
• Camp onsite at HillTop farm, under the stars
June 16-June 17
Tent building opens at 12PM Saturday and activities begin at 6PM. Event ends by 12 noon on Sunday.
REGISTER now to secure your tent site.
See our WMU Campout Classic flyer for additional information.
For more questions about the event, please email campoutclassic@
*No grills or heating elements are allowed at campsites. Every tent must have an adult over 21 who is responsible for anyone under 21. WMUSA reserves the right to remove individuals from the grounds - please drink and act responsibly.